2006-06-24

Picture of the week: panda hugger from the black hole


Not this panda hugger.

He was radiated from the black hole, or event horizon, maybe?

The first time I am impressed by China Daily's editor.
  • Before an audience of 500 at a seminar in Beijing, the wheelchair-bound celebrity cosmologist said, "I like Chinese culture, Chinese food and above all Chinese women. They are beautiful."
  • - Accompanied by this great shot.

I just think the look is funny. I have great respect for this physicist.

---
And this is the picture of a panda slugger aka "Anakin Skywalker"
Categories:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for linking to that China Daily article! I was a bit disturbed by Hawking's prediction that the Earth will rain sulfuric acid sometime in the future. Now that's a pleasant thought...