Qinghai Tibet railway videos
1) Beautiful Tibet Railway clip from Taiwan TV recording. Chinese subtitle, Tibetan singing.
2) A series of video clips in Cantonese, Chinese subtitle, plus picture/wallpaper download. (Oriental Daily)
3) Travelogue by a Dutch tourist in Tibet (the trip started in HK, ended in Beijing)
see Sander Nijdam's travelogue (in Dutch, but picture is language independent).
4) Related links: ESWN, Tim Johnson (don't miss the comments below), Ming Pao op-ed on Tibet Railway vs Yangtze Dam, Environmental Measures in QTR (includes interesting anecdotes about how to build a bridge to avoid blocking the antelop passage, and how to convince the antelopes to pass under the bridge).
5) (Update) Read Times reporter Jane Macartney's travel diary at her blog (updated daily!). (Via Shanghai)